I had this series of lectures pointed out to me and wanted to share
All other series lectures (listed below) will be held in the Wallace Lecture Theatre (Room 0.13), in the Main Building at Cardiff University (Park Place, CF10 3AT). All lectures will begin at 18:30, and are FREE TO ATTEND. No advance booking is required. All members of the University and the general public are welcome.
- 8 October 2013: James Williams (University of Sussex) – "Alfred Russel Wallace – a Life, a Love of Science, and the Mysterious Missing 'L'"
- 12 November 2013: Mike Bruford (Cardiff University) – "Wallace and the Foundations of Biogeography"
- 10 December 2013: Sandy Knapp (Natural History Museum) – "Wallace in Wales"
- 14 January 2014: Steve Jones (University College London) – "Wallace and the Limits to Evolution"
- 11 February 2014: Dick Vane-Wright (University of Kent & Natural History Museum) – "Wallace and Coloration"
- 11 March 2014: Danny McCarroll (Swansea University) – "Wallace and Ice Ages"
- 8 April 2014: Stephen Inglis (National Institute for Biological Standards & Control) – "Wallace and Vaccination: Great Minds Don't Always Think Alike"
- 13 May 2014: Martin Rees (University of Cambridge) – "Wallace and Extraterrestrial Life"
- 10 June 2014: Chris Stringer (Natural History Museum) – "Wallace, Darwin and Human Evolution"
Post a Comment
Your Comment will go to moderation and will be reviewed before it is published