Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sightings in the City

From Phill Blanning one of our very active members...

Hi Andy,

a couple of things for the Blog.

Last weekend I was walking past the Morganstown allotments heading home, and found myself walking alongside a young Hedgehog. Completely unfazed by my presence. I watched him snuffling about for a while making sure he didn't stray into the road. But he wandered off into the allotments.

I wonder if he'd been woken early from hibernation by disturbance in the allotments.

Secondly, the Peregrines are back at the City Hall. I was practically buzzed by, presumably a courting pair, on Monday as I walked past the Law Courts.

Cheers

Phill

So remmber to put your hard hats on in the city centre and mind out for heyghoge underfoot

Regards
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment will go to moderation and will be reviewed before it is published

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...