Friday, September 23, 2011

Invitation so see some excellent pictures

We received this recently from Andy Rouse who many of you may know now lives in the Cardiff Area

Greetings All

To celebrate my 9th BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year award in 7 years and RSPB Cymru's Centenary, I have pleasure in inviting you to my first major exhibition in Cardiff. 50% of the proceeds will be used by the RSPB for conservation in Wales.


The exhibition will run at the art deco Washington Gallery in Penarth from October 3rd until the 16th.

We have arranged a special Family Preview Day on Sunday 9th October between 12 noon and 4pm. I will be giving a 20 minute talk on my award winning work at 1pm and will be there all afternoon to give an insight into the pictures shown at the exhibition. 

I guarantee that the images in the exhibition will be stunning and will inspire you no matter what your interest in wildlife or photography. There will be something for all tastes, I promise you that! It's a beautiful venue and I will hang some of my most famous and award winning work on its beautifully lit walls. 

Full details of the exhibition, location and a sneak preview of some of the images I will show can be found on my website page here - http://www.andyrouse.co.uk/index.php?page_id=147

I hope that you will be able to attend the preview on the 9th October, please feel free to bring friends and family and there is no need to get any special tickets. 

I look forward to inspiring you on the 9th October!

Best wishes
 

Andy Rouse
Wildlife Photographer

Photo used with kind permission of Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment will go to moderation and will be reviewed before it is published

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...